What if cleaning your home or body didn't result in unwanted plastic waste? What if the CPG industry stopped subsidizing oil and gas, and stopped polluting our waterways? What if refills were more convenient, accessible and cheap than their single-use competitors?
Introducing Sanitization Stations... Fill any bottle or container that you have with great smelling, all natural home and personal care products from brands that you know and love. Now 20% cheaper than buying directly from the manufacturer.
Each machine stocks a total of 4 home care or personal care products. Products are labeled on the screen and includes the brand supplying the product, ingredients, and attributes (e.g. Vegan).
- Home Care Machines Stock: Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent and Multi-Surface Spray (or all purpose cleaner).
- Personal Care Machines Stock: Hand Sanitizer, Body Wash, Shampoo and Conditioner
- Products are supplied from Plaine Products
These machines are engineered by Soapstand.
5 easy steps, with zero-waste and zero-plastic.
- Choose your product
- Choose the size of your container
- Pay for the product using the QR code on the screen
- Dispense until filled
- Walk away with a pep in your step
Tips & Tricks
- Hold the bottle up to the nozzle. If there's a screw on funnel, then screw your bottle completely on, then loosen one rotation to allow air into the bottle.
- Give the device an extra ~2-3 seconds to allow for any remaining drops from the tube
- Use an appropriately sized container (note: containers below 12 oz. are more prone to splashing)
- Save your contact information for next time, to make a quicker purchase
- Stop just short of a full bottle to allow for foaming and displacement by inserting the cap, pump or spray top.
Liquid is pumped from 5 gallon buckets to the nozzle. All products use separate buckets, tubes and pumps to avoid contamina