Multi-Surface Cleaner (Puracy)
The natural, all-around-the-house, general-purpose Puracy cleaner. Engineered to be tough on dirt & grime, but gentle on skin & senses.
Features of Puracy Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Safely and effectively cleans every household surface: chrome, counters, electronics, floors, furniture, granite, glass, marble, sinks, stainless steel, tables, toys, and any other non-porous surface.
- Specially formulated by our team of PhD chemists
- Streakless & residue-free
- Eco-friendly solution cleans over 250 surfaces per bottle (1 surface = dinner table or bathroom mirror)
- NO SLS, SLES, sulfates, phosphates, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products, dyes, chlorine, petrochemicals, ammonia, or caustics
- Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, and biodegradable
- Because it is made from plants and water, it is natural and safe to use around your entire family
- Safe for greywater and septic systems
- Never tested on animals and Certified Cruelty Free
- The original hand-drawn artwork on this bottle helps support local artists
- 99.96% Natural
Puracy Multi-Surface Cleaner is a gentle, streak-free, and versatile cleanser made from plants, and water. The biodegradable ingredients were carefully chosen and developed into a premium solution by Puracy, a trusted source for natural and organic, plant-based, child- and pet-safe, hypoallergenic, and effective household essentials.
The proprietary blend of renewable ingredients is free from harsh chemicals and fumes and safe to use around all members of your family. This is a true all-purpose cleaner: effective enough to clean a bathroom, safe enough to clean a high chair, and pure enough to clean glass.
Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable-Based Cleanser), C10-C16 Alcohol Ethoxylate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable Preservative), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based pH Neutralizer), Natural Fragrance, Citric Acid (Plant-Based pH Neutralizer)
- Spray affected surface with a sweeping motion, using one trigger pull per 2’ x 2’ area. With a clean, folded microfiber cloth and medium pressure, wipe in straight, fast-moving, overlapping passes. You want to make tight “Z” patterns with your cloth. You will see the wetness pattern evaporate shortly after each pass, which confirms you are cleaning correctly.
- For heavily soiled areas, spray the affected surface and wait 30 seconds before using the instructions above.
- FOR 16oz CONCENTRATE: This product needs to be diluted. The dilution ratio is 1oz product to 7oz water. To refill an empty 25oz Puracy Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner bottle, add 3oz of concentrate to the bottle and fill the rest with water. For best results, please use distilled, filtered, or purified water. After diluting, use the all-purpose cleaner as normal.