Natural Stain Remover (Puracy)
Six plant enzymes eradicate the toughest of stains, while gently preserving & restoring your fabrics.
- Works on starches found in tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, chocolate, baby food
- Works on plant material found in fruit, red wine, watermelon, berries
- Works on fats & oils found in lipstick, grease, sweat, dressings
- Works on proteins found in grass, blood, meat, eggs, baby formula
- Works on thickeners found in ice cream, soup, cosmetics
- General purpose cleaner for mud, dirt, dust, & more
Puracy Stain Remover is recyclable, biodegradable, made by doctors, plant-Based, eco-friendly, naturally hypoallergenic, gluten-free, vegan, and Certified Cruelty-Free
Purified water (Aqua, eau), C10-C16 Alcohol ethoxylate (Plant-based cleanser), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Vegetable glycerin (Plant-based skin softener), Propanediol (Plant-based preservative), Protease (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium borate (Natural mineral cleanser), Amylase (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium citrate (Plant-based water softener), Lipase (Plant-based enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-based enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-based enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-based enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative), Coconut fatty acid (Plant-based foam reducer), Calcium chloride (Natural mineral stabilizer)
- Normal use: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- Tough stains: Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments.
- Fabrics you cannot put in the washing machine: Use exactly as "Normal Use" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water, saturate a clean cloth with the water. Gently wring, then press into the stain, moving back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the natural stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Always test for colorfastness on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not leave on silk or wool for more than one hour.
- Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.